- Founder and chairman of the Okusi group of companies, providing corporate services to foreign companies investing in Indonesia, including company establishments, accounting and taxation, audit, merger and liquidation, immigration formalities, and research.
- Director of a number of Indonesian companies operating in IT support, island resort development, sea-based tourism and healthspan enhancement.
Sociology & Politics
- Strong interest in human cultures, political systems and international relations.
- Specialist knowledge of the cultures, history and politics of Maritime Southeast Asia, in particular Indonesia.
- Fluent in spoken and written Indonesian.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of political processes and governmental structures.
- Strong proponent of open political systems and open technologies.
- Strong interest in secular dharma.
- Sound understanding of cultural issues in management and communication, and skilled in development of culturally appropriate organisational and administrative systems.
- Two decades experience as a business and management consultant in Indonesia.
- Highly experienced in interacting with Indonesian government and bureaucracy directly and effectively at all levels.
- Computer applications programmer (php, SQL, bash, C).
- Linux system administration and scripting.
- Open Source activist providing material and moral support to individuals, groups and government for the use of open technologies, in particular open source software.
- Knowledge of animal husbandry, in particular ruminants.
- Strong interest in controlled-environment food production systems, in particular hydroponics/aquaponics.